Then I came across a website that was talking about the Mortal Instruments series (see my previous post) and saw a link for this book. I clicked on it. And, surprise, surprise, it's being made into a movie! The trailer is hilarious and I thought you might enjoy it, so here it is.
Are you in search of a good book to read? I review YA and children's novels in hopes that everyone will enjoy reading as much as I do. Check it out!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Zombies? Why Not?
Before you get all excited about a zombie book, this isn't a review. I'm sorry! I saw a girl reading a book called Warm Bodies in one of my classes and looked it up because the cover was interesting. (I choose to often ignore the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover.") I haven't actually read it yet, so I'm going to post a picture of the summary that's on iBooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment