Are you in search of a good book to read? I review YA and children's novels in hopes that everyone will enjoy reading as much as I do. Check it out!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

You'll Pillage Your Library Looking for the Sequel

Obert Skye is one of my favorite authors. He's extremely funny, while at the same time giving readers the action, suspense, and great characters that any winning novel deserves.


This is the story of Beck, a teenager who gets into a lot of trouble. Unfortunately, his mom has just died, making him an orphan. Beck gets sent to live with his uncle. The house- sorry, I mean mansion- that Beck's uncle owns is incredible, and apparently full of secrets. Beck has been forbidden to go into the backyard, but like I said before, he's a troublemaker. So he recruits his two new friends, Kate and Milo to help him explore. When they find, and accidentally hatch, dragon eggs though, their adventure quickly turns deadly. Can Beck save the town of Kingsplot before it's too late?                      
I can't tell you that! You'll have to read it and find out for yourself
 
Pillage is a great novel that anyone will love. Beck's character is amusing and courageous. You'll want to stick with him through to the end. The sequel to this book is quite good too. I really enjoyed it. I haven't had a chance to read the third book yet, but I'm planning on getting to it soon. You'll laugh, you'll stay up all night reading this, and you'll want to slap Beck across the face sometimes, but all in all, this is a book worth reading.
 
Books in the Pillagy: Pillage, Choke, and Ambush.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment