First of all, I apologize for taking so long to post. Now I'll tell you about a book I recently read. It earned three out of five stars for several reasons. The book is called UnEnchanted, by Chanda Hahn. Pros: Its free on Kindle! Also, the characters are very real and engaging and the plot line was great. Cons: Editing. There were grammar mistakes EVERYWHERE to a point where I wanted to go through and fix all of them because the book deserved better. Another bad thing was that the rest of the series isn't free on Kindle! I was disappointed. I won't be reading the sequel unless I can find it in a library now (which I doubt).
Anyway, the book is about Mina who is a descendant of the brothers Grimm. To break a curse set upon her family, she has to survive all of the fairy tales that her ancestors recorded. Can she manage to do so? Well, I don't know because I can't read the second book. The first is a total cliffhanger too, so of you hate those you might want to stay away.
I know that I've been posting about a ton of fairy tale books lately, but this is the last one for a while, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment