Are you in search of a good book to read? I review YA and children's novels in hopes that everyone will enjoy reading as much as I do. Check it out!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm an Obsessed Bookworm

My name is Alex and I love to read. If you take me to the library, I'll come out the door with five to ten books in my arms. I decided to create this blog to reccomend and rate books. I love science fiction and fantasy books more than anything.

So for starters, here's a list of some of my favorites.

The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling.
Anyone who thinks they can get away with just watching these movies is wrong. The books are amazingly written, with great plots and characters. Probably best for kids in 4th grade or higher.
The series includes: The Sorcerer's Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire, The Order of the Pheonix, The Half-Blood Prince, and The Deathly Hallows.







The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
Ever heard of dystopian novels? This is one of my favorites. Best for YA readers.
This series includes: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.









The Warrior Heir, by Cinda Williams Chima.
An exciting story of wizards and warriors with an ending no one will expect. I guarantee you will love this novel.
This series includes: The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir, and The Dragon Heir.









More extensive reviews of these books and more to come later!

2 comments:

  1. I have a goal to read all Newberry Award books. So far, I've read 2 really good ones. Moon Over Manifest was a fabulous historical fiction and the book When You Reach Me was an awesome sci-fi....and I hate sci-fi. Check em out and review them on here. If you ever feel like having a guest blogger, I'd love to review a book :)

    -Melissa Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestions. :) And I would love to have you be a guest blogger! Just email me sometime and we can work out the details.

    ReplyDelete